Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how much do you guys think i should sell my sled for i realized a down payment for a house is a little more important then having a snowmobile at this time

·
Registered
232 Posts
i dont really know a whole lot about value on sleds from the 90s but id say right around 1200-1400 depending what kind of shape its in, how it runs, and if it needs repairs.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
pro-x220x said:
i dont really know a whole lot about value on sleds from the 90s but id say right around 1200-1400 depending what kind of shape its in, how it runs, and if it needs repairs.
X2^^^

·
Registered
278 Posts
he might have ment he seconds that. i agree with the 1200-1400 depending on the condition of the sled.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
NY98xltsp said:
he might have ment he [highlight=yellow]seconds that[/highlight=yellow]. i agree with the 1200-1400 depending on the condition of the sled.
Exactly!!

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Dude, the condition of that sled in your avatar is more like around $700 on a good "anchor rope"!! Seat is ripped, non stock hood, don't know mileage and or condition. Better served as a "boat anchor" for the Summer months!! Just kiddin' lil' buddy. Oh Ultrawillie, where art though????

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
polaris1man said:
Dude, the condition of that sled in your avatar is more like around $700 on a good "anchor rope"!! Seat is ripped, non stock hood, don't know mileage and or condition. Better served as a "boat anchor" for the Summer months!! Just kiddin' lil' buddy. Oh Ultrawillie, where art though????
LMFAO!!! I was waiting for this, the sad part about it is your right. At a glance the avatar looks like an XCR, after further investigation (gallery) I would say you bought it for 750, break even!!!

·
Registered
232 Posts
o i never looked at the actual sled but yea ^x2

1 - 11 of 11 Posts