Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i need a 96 polaris ultra water pump after taking mine off i seen the gear was all chewed up and thought that i would just rebuild it untill i found out that the gear alone is over $100 so i tried a salvage yard nearby and they said they dont have one but if they get one it will be $150 so i thought that i would see if anyone had one for sale before i bought the new stuff

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
NateP said:
ok i need a 96 polaris ultra water pump after taking mine off i seen the gear was all chewed up and thought that i would just rebuild it untill i found out that the gear alone is over $100 so i tried a salvage yard nearby and they said they dont have one but if they get one it will be $150 so i thought that i would see if anyone had one for sale before i bought the new stuff
Nate I just put a call into my parts guy, I know he has one and I know he'll call me, but remember it's MN. deer season.

Edit: he just called back, he's got one mention my name it'll be $125.00 I'll PM you his ph# and you can work out details with him.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I have a ultra as well. I found a water pump on craigslist. I would look on there to see if there is any on there. I would love to find one made out of metal but the only issue is that it drives off of the crankshaft and if the gear went out so would your bearings in the lower unit. There is no win for this water pump.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts