Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know apx how much horse power this stock sled produces? This is my first snowmobile purchase since I owned my fathers old '72 Scorpian II

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
ahh, another xlt owner. the XLT'S are taking over! i have a 93 xltsp and i love it! im sure you will have a blast this year with it!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I cant wait!! the only thing I took it out on the grass yesterday, and it made me even more depressed about the weather [:(] Oh well.. i'm glad everyone else likes thier XLT's!.. Anyone know the apx top speed of this sled?

·
Registered
608 Posts
Those XLT's are nice but they are no Scorpion.[8D] I had an old Massy Fergeson that was made by scorpion. Good sled for their time. I have noticed there are alot of the various types of XLT's out there. Does anyone out there know if they were Polaris's best selling sled?

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I would guess that the Indy 500 is thier most popular sled.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
In the mid 90's I'd say the XLT was the best selling sled.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I picked mine up kast week for $2000, it only had 2100 miles on it, and is MINT. I NEED SNOW. nothing yet here in Minnesota [V][:(] .. hopefully planning a trip up to my cabin in the U.P soon.. [:D]

·
Registered
425 Posts
I have a 96 XLT SP as well and it is somewhere from 95 to 100 HP. Awesome sled!!!!!!!! Best purchase I made in a while. I can't wait for more snow!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts