Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some thoughts on this. I may go look at it tonight. I no Polaris never got it right from the start... http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/rvs/2069389918.html

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
for not much more money i would like to think you could find something a little nicer?
they were a great machine new! polaris did have them right.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
X2^^^^

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
sure looks rough, nd you could find something better for not much more like mentioned before, if your lookin at is as your only sled i would say no but if its going to be a second sled and you have something else to ride then maybe

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
The guy obviously doesn't know the sled very well, if he thinks there's 5500 HOURS on it. A lot of things are missing...
What's with the can? That's not stock, but it doesn't look aftermarket either.
One more vote for wait for something much nicer

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
if youre planning on using it much id pass. looking at the suspension does it look like a x-12? with the color of the hood i think its an xlt with a xcr seat and tank. plus the flap is not original i dont think. sled is really beat. could prolly make a couple bucks paring it if you get it for like 375. or would make a fun sled to beat around the yard awhile.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
bigwedgies said:
if youre planning on using it much id pass. looking at the suspension does it look like a x-12? with the color of the hood i think its an xlt with a xcr seat and tank. plus the flap is not original i dont think. sled is really beat. could prolly make a couple bucks paring it if you get it for like 375. or would make a fun sled to beat around the yard awhile.
No it's the xtra10, which was stock for the '96 xcr. I do agree if you can get it cheap enough, part it out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts