Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have trouble side hilling and control problems first does any one no about where the limit strap should be set at for good steering control how many threads in inches should be showing now i have about just over 3/4" inches behind nut on both sides for ski pressure does this seem to little or to much i just got new camoplast skis with new 4" carbides track is 1-1 1/8" no studs should i go with 6" carbides or not. second side hilling seems tippy to me would moving jamb nut up on the skis to tighten up the springs would open the shocks more maybye over thinking any advice or thoughts would be great thank you S.F. [Band](rocks) rock out with your sled out

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
arcticcateltigre said:
i have trouble side hilling and control problems first does any one no about where the limit strap should be set at for good steering control how many threads in inches should be showing now i have about just over 3/4" inches behind nut on both sides for ski pressure does this seem to little or to much i just got new camoplast skis with new 4" carbides track is 1-1 1/8" no studs should i go with 6" carbides or not. second side hilling seems tippy to me would moving jamb nut up on the skis to tighten up the springs would open the shocks more maybye over thinking any advice or thoughts would be great thank you S.F. [Band](rocks) rock out with your sled out
any knowledge or advice tips hints tricks please

1 - 2 of 2 Posts