Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need new or used hood for polaris indy xlt 600 one with no cracks or not broken thanks

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
You have to be more specific. Is it an XLT Limited/Touring (in the evolved chassis), or an XLT SP/RMK/SKS (in the wedge chassis)???

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Polaris_Parts_MN said:
You have to be more specific. Is it an XLT Limited/Touring (in the evolved chassis), or an XLT SP/RMK/SKS (in the wedge chassis)???
how do i tell just got sled dont know much about it i do know it has x 10 susp. other than that i know it is indy xlt 600 it does not say any thing else on it anywhere thank

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
arcticcateltigre said:
Polaris_Parts_MN said:
how do i tell just got sled dont know much about it i do know it has x 10 susp. other than that i know it is indy xlt 600 it does not say any thing else on it anywhere thank
how do you tell evolved chassis from wedge chassis it looks all stock

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
wedge has a square headlight and front is shaped like a wedge. evolved has a rectangular headlight with orange reflectors on either side of the headlight, the front is more rounded and sort of comes to a point near the front bumper.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Polaris_Parts_MN said:
wedge has a square headlight and front is shaped like a wedge. evolved has a rectangular headlight with orange reflectors on either side of the headlight, the front is more rounded and sort of comes to a point near the front bumper.

it is the wedge chassis thank you for that info this site rocks can find damn near anything out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts