Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
might be trading my kids 06 f120 for a 97 ski doo 380 touring e lt with a local dealer. the sled is a 2up. just looking for something for the kids to ride around the yard that aint as big as my phazer. plus i figured the wife could use it on the trails. any info would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no one has any riding time on a 380

·
Registered
4 Posts
crazyzrt600 said:
might be trading my kids 06 f120 for a 97 ski doo 380 touring e lt with a local dealer. the sled is a 2up. just looking for something for the kids to ride around the yard that aint as big as my phazer. plus i figured the wife could use it on the trails. any info would be appreciated.
Good sleds! I had a 1996 1-up 380 Touring E, owned it for 10 years and only cost me a ignition switch, and a set of ski wear bars. Very basic and economical sled, basically just put gas and oil in it to keep it going... was great for the kids. I knew of a guy that has in excess of 8000 kilometers on his touring E and never touched it mechanically and drove it on long trips every weekend.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GTX550 said:
crazyzrt600 said:
Good sleds! I had a 1996 1-up 380 Touring E, owned it for 10 years and only cost me a ignition switch, and a set of ski wear bars. Very basic and economical sled, basically just put gas and oil in it to keep it going... was great for the kids. I knew of a guy that has in excess of 8000 kilometers on his touring E and never touched it mechanically and drove it on long trips every weekend.
thanks for the info, ya it seems like a decent sled, the wife and kids like it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts