Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Throwing around the idea of parting out my 97 Ultra SP since theres been little interest in buying the whole sled and I need the room in the garage. I hate to do it since this sled is CHERRY!! Everything on it is in really nice shape with only 2400 miles. The hood is very nice with no cracks. Seat is perfect. Chassis is straight. The track is perfect. It's a like new take off 3/4 lug from a newer Polaris. Absolutely no rips or tears. 120 carbide studs. Not too open to parting the engine down too, but if it's worthwhile I will.

Motor, stock - $650 (w/electronics) ~120 across the board. Will check again when I get home
rear skid - 250
seat - 200
front shocks - 75
hood (complete w/gauges, windshield) & nose cone- 350
track - 250
belly - 100

PM me with all the parts you're interested in and I can get detailed pics if you want. If I get enough responses wanting those major parts I will part it out. For the large stuff (hood, suspension....) I'd really prefer local pick-up.

-Scott

715-563-2077

[attachment=45953]

[attachment=45952]

[attachment=45951]

·
Registered
690 Posts
how much for the whole sled, and if you are going to part it out how much for the complete rear skid, trailing arms, front shocks, radius rods and anything else i would need to put it into my 95 xcr 600

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by ULTRAMANIAC
[br]Why are you parting that sweet thing out it looks like its in excellent condition.[V]
It is a sweet sled and I reeaaaally hate to. It's still complete as of right now so someone can still buy it.

·
Registered
165 Posts
How much for the whole sled??? Thanks in advance, Mike

·
Registered
690 Posts
can you deliver to Ohio

·
Registered
45 Posts
So whats up with the sled?? Is it still whole or parting? Still got the moter?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts