Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 97 XC-600 Monoblock triple for sale. This is a 97 so it has the fourth oil line to the PTO bearing. The sled has 3500 miles on it and has been left stock. The XC has the mikuni 38's. I will get some compression readings tonight. The sled was running great before my boy hit the only tree in the field. I would like to sell the motor complet(minus the clutch). $350.00 plus any shipping cost.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
[No message]

·
Registered
83 Posts
CWOENG said:
I have a 97 XC-600 Monoblock triple for sale. This is a 97 so it has the fourth oil line to the PTO bearing. The sled has 3500 miles on it and has been left stock. The XC has the mikuni 38's. I will get some compression readings tonight. The sled was running great before my boy hit the only tree in the field. I would like to sell the motor complet(minus the clutch). $350.00 plus any shipping cost.
Do you still have this engine complete??

Thanks..Phil

·
Registered
99 Posts
this is not a 97 xc 600 triple. polaris never put a triple in a xc chassis. this is a xlt triple with could have been from 93-99. it is a mono block. the early big block twins never had mikunis stock and neitherdid the xlt's. they always ran keihins on them. easy way to tell is most mikunis are a flat slide carb.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Pol700XC said:
this is not a 97 xc 600 triple. polaris never put a triple in a xc chassis. this is a xlt triple with could have been from 93-99. it is a mono block. the early big block twins never had mikunis stock and neitherdid the xlt's. they always ran keihins on them. easy way to tell is most mikunis are a flat slide carb.
Better check your facts. The only Polaris sleds to run Keihin carbs were the 97-200 big block twins. All others were using Mikuni round slide carbs. The Mikuni flat slides started with a few 99 models.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Everyone's a genius until they learn better.

You know, the speed of light is much faster than the speed of sound.

That's why some people appear smart, until they open their mouth and say something.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Pol700XC said:
LOL I think you need to get your facts straight every XLT monoblock I am aware of came equipped from the factory with mikuni roundslide carbs do some research and make an educated post next time.

·
Registered
49 Posts
XLT_DEMON said:
Pol700XC said:
LOL I think you need to get your facts straight every XLT monoblock I am aware of came equipped from the factory with mikuni roundslide carbs do some research and make an educated post next time.
plus yes the 97 xc 600 was a monoblock tripple w the forth oil line

·
Registered
3 Posts
CWOENG said:
Hello, My name is Mike and I need a motor like this one. If nyou still have this or not would you please
tex me a message. If you have it I will take it. My E-mail is: [email protected] THANKS.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Pol700XC said:
YOUR AN IDIOT, YOU SOUND LIKE THE GUY I MET IN THE BAR WHO WAS A POLARIS GUY WHO THINKS THE ONLY XLT MOTOR WAS A 600. I WAS LIKE WELL IF YOU THINK SO I GOT A 97 XLT 580 SITTING IN THE PARKING LOT WANT TO PUT $100 ON IT. LMFAO DAMN IDIOTS. OH N BY THE WAY MINE HAS MIKUNI'S ON THEM FROM FACTORY.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts