Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I just changed the speedo bearing, after buttoning it up, I started it to check the track alignment, it seems to be dead on the PTO side cylinder at idle, has spark plug is wet - no triple triple sound [:(] rev it up and it sounds normal and at idle its back to two cylinders any suggestions?[?]

·
Registered
482 Posts
have you checked the compression? It could also be loading up with fuel and unable to spark at idle, which is when you run the richest.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
compression is even across the board, come to think of it, I had the sled on its side to put the suspension back in, maybe some crap in the bowl

·
Registered
282 Posts
your pilot jet might have something in it,which will lean everything else up some too,or you are flooding,your choice

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
check your'e plug ,maybepull that carb off ,if it ran fine before you changed tracks ,has to be fuel fouled ,I usually turn the gas off and let it run until it dies out

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yup plug is fouling, change it and its fouled again. Carbs are long over due for a cleaning anyway let the scuffed nuckles and search for replacement boots begin

·
Premium Member
15,519 Posts
^ Search? Your on SF.. shouldn't have to search long..

I got some boots here somewhere.. want to buy them? Let me check what I got tommorrow.

They came off a 97 or 96 zrt.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts