Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 1998 polaris 700 xc “824“ i just installed new carb boots and a boost bottle . I also orderd an alp air horn and power packs for my carbs. After i put those in do i need to worry about my sled running to lean? If so how can i fix this issue thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Just install one thing at a time, tune/adjust the carbs accordingly as per each products instructions and plug color/throttle response. Dont just install everything at once then try to tune it. Its much easier just making one small change at a time. Just make sure you read and follow the instructions for each product VERY carefully. Also helps to write down your carb changes in a notebook so its easy to backtrack if you have too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok cool i tuned it wit just the boost bottle . Next ill change the air box and see how the plugs are there still kind of black so more airflow mite change that? Thanks

ok cool i tuned it wit just the boost bottle . Next ill change the air box and see how the plugs are there still kind of black so more airflow mite change that? Thanks

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Start with a NEW set of plugs, once they are black they are not coming back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts