Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SLP pipe/can/combo off a '99 Polaris SKS700 Non-Ves motor. Comes with Aluminum clam shells also. Painted with B-B-Que 1200 Black paint for looks. Has one 2" repair weld from crack from 5 yrs ago, still strong. According to SLP website, will fit the 98/'99 XC/SP/SKS/RMK 600-700 Liberty motors. Many more parts to come from '99 Polaris SKS700. You can PM me with your needs, but there are certain members who have all asked for parts, they will get 1st shot at them, and if they decline I will let everyone know.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dtmmil said:
Damnit man!!! Always when I am broke!!!
WTF Drew? Six figure income plus your wife's income and you are broke? Bull**it I say. BTW, drove through the beautiful town of Hawly on my OTR journey to Fargo!!! I blinked and missed everything!! Let me know if you need any parts, complete sled going on site, then to E-Bay

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
Haha man, six figures, your going to far after the decimal point, and yes, one broke mother right now!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
u got a tall windseild for that sled

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
Oh, and you didn't even stop in and say hi on your way through! What a guy!!!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
well im looking to make head light covers

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
i am broke to but for s**ts and giggles how much shipped to 57053

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
*********SOLD*********SOLD*********SOLD*********SOLD********SOLD*******SOLD***********SOLD*********SOLD**************

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.