Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey can anyone help me with a no spark or fuel problem on my sled. It has a new battery, 12.8 volts, stator looks good I have fuel in the rail ( maybe clogged injectors) it did seat for a couple years. but still no spark. I check the grounds which looked good but where do I start. replace the stator or the CDI box?. I also bybassed the stop switch, didnt do anything. It also has great compression. please help!

·
Registered
538 Posts
is the fuel pump going on? you should hear it when you turn the battery on. for the spark, i'd look at the cdi box. get a voltmeter and ohm test it. i have a shop manual with all the ohm specs in it if you would like me to dig it out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah fuel pump turns on for 5 seconds but I don't smell fuel, do you think the injectors could be clogged is there a way to clean them outta the sled but is the cdi box the finned box on the the right side behind the brakes could that just go bad would that not allow there to be spark or fuel and if it is the cdi box eBay has one for $100 is that a good one thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts