Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one know the stock HP numbers of the ski-doo mach 1 700 tripple is this a good sled any know problem with this motor i can get one at a real good real good price in excellent shape 2000 miles on it thanx for any info[8D]

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
i dont know much about them. i know the 680 ultra with xcr 600 sp triple pipes on it has more power and is faster. i guy i sled with had to rebuilt his mach 1. he needed new pistons and rings and a crank. he did all the work himself but it still cost $1500 canadian

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this mach 1 im looking at has dynoport tripple pipes also i have heard nothing bad about ski-doo tripples i was just wondering from any of u guys. i know i hade a 97 xlt tripple and that thing was a doggg my bros ski-doo 583 formula spanked me every time till the crank flew apart [:0] it was a nice ride tho

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I had a buddy who had a one. Its fast on the lake and with tripple pipes it should really come alive. Sorry I don't have the stock HP numbers but around 125-130 seams to ring a bell. (Please correct me if I'm wrong) But that seems reasonable for that size tripple.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes i have been hearin 135 hp w tripple pipes from a few people that have hade em dynoed

·
Registered
840 Posts
'98 Mach1 wasnt as good as the '97 Mach1. The HP was down a little to the fact they changed the pipes that year - why? Who knows. Also I know a buddy who used to have a '98 Flll-700 single pipe and the motor went bad due to crank failure at the end of '99 - '00 season. WL.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts