Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got my aftermarket jaws pipes today. anyone know the stock main jet size of the 98 mach z 800, do i have to up the main jets and the pilots or just the main. how many sizes up should i go on the main jets 2 sizes ????? thanx guys
LARS

·
Registered
15 Posts
Originally posted by lars
[br]i just got my aftermarket jaws pipes today. anyone know the stock main jet size of the 98 mach z 800, do i have to up the main jets and the pilots or just the main. how many sizes up should i go on the main jets 2 sizes ????? thanx guys
LARS
take a look at www.sledtech.net it looks like he is working on a 98 machZ and it has a tech dept

·
Registered
15 Posts
[br]i just got my aftermarket jaws pipes today. anyone know the stock main jet size of the 98 mach z 800, do i have to up the main jets and the pilots or just the main. how many sizes up should i go on the main jets 2 sizes ????? thanx guys
LARS
i checked at www.sledtech.net for you and he said it had 330/340/330 ....gabs

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanx gabs cool. i contacted jaws they said with there pipes i need 410s in all 3 carbs sounds kinda high how do the numbers jump by 10 on the jet sizes i mean

·
Registered
15 Posts
[br]thanx gabs cool. i contacted jaws they said with there pipes i need 410s in all 3 carbs sounds kinda high how do the numbers jump by 10 on the jet sizes i mean
Yes they do go in 10's..while your getting your jets, grab the square jet holder with the wrench..it will fit right in your pocket and the jets stay right where ya put them...gabs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts