Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering some opinions on it. good things bad things how it handles and such.
i have the chance to get one at an awsome deal and just wondering what everyone thinks of them

bobby

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I've driven 670's and i really like them. The power is great.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I'm not exactly sure but I think the 99 was there most powerful H.O., not sure if that's the sled your looking at (98 H.O.). For what it's worth I've rode my buddies 97 a few times, very nice sled for a scud.... He hasn't beat my XC 6 in a drag....yet but overall a good ride. I think he's got 4 grand on the odometer, with no major problems.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok cool the sled i can get has 2500 miles on the clicker and you wouldnt beleive what i might get it for...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bobinwi, I have a 1996 1/2 Mxz 670 and love it. The sled has good power and handling. Only problem has been a bad stator (ingnition part of the winding). Just raced a friend of mine that has a 2001 ZR800 Cat and beat him 2 out of 3 races in about a 400 foot drag. The only catch is that his is stock and mine isn't. Although my modifications are not extensive, they did make a nice difference in performance. The 98 mxz is actually a better machine than mine since it has plastic skis and the unequal length radius rods. If its clean, I would jump on it for 2500. Hope I have helped you out. Happy sledding!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Hey bobinwi, Could I have that guys number? [:D]

·
Registered
22 Posts
I ride a 1998 Summit 670X suppose to have the horses of all the stock 700 I have eaten every stock 700 that has run up on me mine has 4800 and not one problem my advice is buy the MXZ you will love it my guess is it will do in excess of 100 MPH

1 - 7 of 7 Posts