Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
98 xc 700 chasis only.. sold motor and clutches track is ok, plastic skis, fox shocks all the way around.... not a perfect chasis by no means, but still straight and usable... NO SEAT OR MOTOR..NOW.........thanks 400 bucks
[attachment=52483]
[attachment=52481]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
parts?? meanin u will part it out? i might be interested in a couple things. sent a pm

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Trade for a 97 XLT Special in MINT condition?

·
Registered
690 Posts
how much for the complete rear skid, trailing arms, front shocks, spindles and radius arms shipped to 44883

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
how much do you want for the windsheild?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
price is in heading.... at the moment those are all the pictures i have, i will be taking more tomorrow before it goes on ebay thou... thanks...

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
anyone want it for 1000??? last price drop before motor gets put on ebay.... ill try and get some more pictures today.... thanks

·
Registered
690 Posts
are you going to part it out or not, i am interested in the suspension

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by polaris245snow
[br]does it run, whats the lowest price you will take for the whole thing.
the sled runs excellent, 120 lbs each cylinder, if someone wants whole thing, make offer... motor is currently on ebay, but i can end the auction anytime...thanks

·
Registered
690 Posts
do you still have the suspension if that isn't a crc extra-10 i need the complete rear skid, trailing arms, front shocks, radius arms, and spindles, send me a pm

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
only if u were closer i would buy it cause i got a blown up motor that i would put in it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.