Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have v force 2's boost bottle slp air box and a rumble pack can.would a clutch kit or a single pipe really give me any more performance.if so any idea whats the best way to go.i can beat both my friends xlt's with no problem but my buddies 97 vmax with tripple helk pipes new predator track and 192 woodies is just a bit faster.can i take him or wait 2 more years and buy an 800 pro xr.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
twin pipe it and clutch it....

·
Registered
847 Posts
i had the 600 like that pipe ported and boost bottle with vf 3s and some others they are a torque monster will kill most 800s

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Originally posted by xcr440
[br]twin pipe it and clutch it....
...only if you like a finicky sled, twins and triples dont like temperature changes!

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
twin pipe it, clutch it... would be a REAL good idea to stud it if all you want is to race around, power is nothing withought traction. should woop up on most sleds then.

·
Registered
855 Posts
SLP single pipe! and I would go with the EPI pro clutch kit! Twin pipes are better for drag racing!!

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Originally posted by 98700xcBB
[br]SLP single pipe! and I would go with the EPI pro clutch kit! Twin pipes are better for drag racing!!
I argee with every thing that he just said.

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Originally posted by 98700xcBB
[br]SLP single pipe! and I would go with the EPI pro clutch kit! Twin pipes are better for drag racing!!
I argee with every thing that he just said.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts