Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I have finished putting the sled back together, took it for a quick drive in the yard, but the lack of snow limited my opportunity to fully test everything. I'd prefer to trade this sled for something smaller, a 440, 500 or 550 if possible, 2000 or newer. I would also prefer an edge chassis. Anyhow, here are the details on the sled as it sits right now. Now that it is back together and running, I'd like $2000 for it. Also will come with polaris super cover, and gas rack for back that has not been installed yet along with all the old motor parts. (cases, crank, pistons, etc.)

99 RMK 700:
-Motor is out of 98 RMK, I rebuilt this thing from the ground up because of a seized crank bearing. The only things that were reused were the cylinders, head, stator and waterpump. The only modifications are ported cases, I also used wiseco pistons.

-Comet 108exp clutch, with a blue primary spring, not sure what the weights are, as I didn't take it apart.

-MBRP Race Can

-Fox shocks all the way around, rebuilt last month by Avid Suspensions, these have zero miles on the rebuild.

-Brand new carbides, and newer polaris saddleless composite skis.

-1.25 x 136" Ripsaw track, maybe 50 miles on it.

-Gen II Racer seat and Gas Tank.

I took some new pictures of it last night, I'll post them up later today.

[attachment=51452]
[attachment=51453]
[attachment=51454]

Attachments

·
Registered
195 Posts
How much for the 136" Xtra 10 Rear skid???
I may be interested in the track and rear shocks if we can work something out....

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've got some people interested in the whole things, so i'm not ready to start parting out yet.

·
Registered
690 Posts
wasn't this just for sale for 1500

·
Registered
690 Posts
oh i guess i didn't see that it wasnt running before, i thought you were out of your mind for selling it so cheap, i was interested except you were so far away

1 - 9 of 9 Posts