Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was out sled shopping for a friend on black Friday and picked up a couple pretty good deal, first was the 99 XCSP 700, 44XX miles, pretty much bone stock except for a SLP boost bottle and Carbon Tech reeds in it, 144 studs but it had 2 minor pullouts so make that 142, overall great condition, needs a good cleaning and will be going through the carbs and giving it the general maintenance,adjustments and greasing on Sunday,paid $1600 for the XC, second came the 98 Super Sport, what a CHERRY of a find this one was, 1577 original miles, virgin unstudded track, still has the original hyfax and carbides on it, the slides are due to change out but the carbides are still in excellent shape, the sled was always stored indoors and traveled in a enclosed trailer, seller was asking $1400, I asked what it would take to get the deal done, he came right at us with $1200 and its yours, here are a few pictures of the sleds, the Super Sport will be getting a going over on Sunday also, new slides, grease job and general check over and adjustments if needed, now just need to find one more sled for my friend and his crew will be all set for this season, my bonus for doing all the leg work in finding the sleds,inspecting them and doing the driving to pick them up with my truck netted me $100 per sled and $80 in gas money for all the driving I did, not bad for a day out sled shopping[Bevis]

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
I saw that 98 SS on craigslist....It looks cherry

·
Registered
591 Posts
that super sport was a decent deal, my dad found a 97 supersport 488 that was cherry with 2300 miles, brand new oem polaris track, brand new polaris plastic skis, for 800 bucks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts