Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so here I am sitting in period e.. doing some work on my laptop when to my suprise I see that white gold coming down fast and in large flakes. GUYS ITS SNOWING!!! im hoping so much that after my basketball game I come back into town with a foot of snow. hopefully I will be able to ride sled before christmas. so excited It just hought I would tell you. my christmas wish is happening

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Sweet. We are supposed to get 4-6" where my main sled is in northern Wi. I am hoping more than the 6". I am supposed to go up on monday afternoon.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
VB is right next to canada right? I don't see radar is showing in "snowing" area..Ft.Kent web cam is showing "blue clear skies"

EDIT: and its 42 degree at the moment too.

·
Registered
168 Posts
There saying MAYBE up to 8" of wet snow up here. (u.p., WI, and part of MN)

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Congratulations on a potentially white christmas. It appears I'll be looking at grass...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Supposed to snow on Saturday where I am, hope its for true. It would be nice to have christmas by sled

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Originally posted by Quinlan
[br]Congratulations on a potentially white christmas. It appears I'll be looking at grass...
And I'll be looking at puddles. Oh well.

XCR keep me updated. We're still on the fence for New year's.

Bryan

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Not happening. Keep studying. Start chipping wood and make an oval track. You might have a better chance of riding the chip than the snow this year.

This Afternoon
Partly cloudy with scattered snow showers. Little or no snow accumulation. Brisk with highs in the upper 30s. West winds 20 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 30 percent.
» ZIP Code Detail
Tonight
Partly cloudy. Scattered flurries in the evening. Lows around 14. Northwest winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
Friday
Partly cloudy in the morning...then clearing. Highs in the upper 20s. West winds 5 to 10 mph.
» ZIP Code Detail
Friday Night
Mostly clear...then partly cloudy late. Lows around 15. Southwest winds 5 mph.
Saturday
Becoming cloudy with rain likely in the afternoon...beginning as a period of freezing rain and sleet. Areas of fog late in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 30s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.
» ZIP Code Detail
Saturday Night
Rain with areas of fog in the evening...then rain showers likely with a chance of snow showers after midnight. Lows 26 to 31. Chance of precipitation 90 percent.
Sunday
Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow showers. A chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 30s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.
Sunday Night
Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow showers in the evening...then partly cloudy after midnight. Lows around 20. Chance of snow 40 percent.
Christmas Day
Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 20s.
Monday Night
Partly cloudy. A chance of snow showers after midnight. Lows 10 to 15. Chance of snow 30 percent.
Tuesday and Tuesday Night
Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the mid 20s. Lows 15 to 20.
Wednesday
Mostly cloudy in the morning...then becoming partly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the upper 20s.

·
Registered
541 Posts
My 14 day outlook...pretty grim...[:(]
8-10 celcius on the weekend.

[attachment=53079]

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I'm currently looking at about 1.5-2 inches of snow on the ground right now and its still coming down in huge flakes. Its about as slushy of snow thats basically possible before it turns to water, but hey its snow. The roads are slick as **** and nearly none of them have been plowed or sanded yet. There's also already some dumbasses riding on the trails.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
nice, man you should posts some pics up so it would still give the rest of us hope lol[:p]

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey guys..haha about 30 mi after i posted that it stopped...every single piece of snow was blown into the 1-2 ft plowed banks we have..look like im getting coal for xmas..bumm..and yes i am next to canada...if u go on the top of my hill i can see canada..its right across a small river..i could shoot my .22 and probably hit somone..but i wouldnt do that:D

·
Registered
137 Posts
Originally posted by Luke68Polaris
[br]hey guys..haha about 30 mi after i posted that it stopped...every single piece of snow was blown into the 1-2 ft plowed banks we have..look like im getting coal for xmas..bumm..and yes i am next to canada...if u go on the top of my hill i can see canada..its right across a small river..i could shoot my .22 and probably hit somone..but i wouldnt do that:D
That would cause some sort of an International incident!

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
snowball fight..lmfao..

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
must be nicec man, i am crying reading this post

·
Registered
351 Posts
Well I guess there is one good thing about living in Mormon territory (lol) they must have prayed for snow! It has been snowing since last night and still coming down we have close to 4" right now! Got to love them mormons keep on a praying and make sure to be in church and off the trails on sunday.lmao [}:)] [Bevis]

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
I have been praying since October and.................. nothing. Got to keep faith thogh, or move.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts