Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
/polarisman/../images/users/jarrodw/01300001.jpg
/polarisman/../images/users/jarrodw/01300002.jpg

This warm weather is really getting on my nerves!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
looks good with the chrome windshield, but what doesnt.
Im sick of it too, were having a heat wave and its getting into the mid to upper 70's, it sucks man.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
that appears to be an 03, its been in the 80s or upper 70s here...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got a really good deal on it at the end of last season. I put about 500 mi on it and can't wait to get back in the cockpit! Anyone have any idea what the best brand of silencer would be for this 03 xcsp 600?

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
PPP makes the best sounding in my opinion, not annoying but very throaty. Next would be the rumble pack, those were the two I was leaning towards before I decided to sell my 02 600 XC.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Thats an awesome sled, Same one my cousin has. He bought his brand new mid season last year. I really like the sled, but for some reason his is a pain in the ass to get started in the morning and keeping it running when cold is also a pain in the ass. We took it back to the dealer and they said that there was nothing wrong with it. I mean my sled once i start it, it will have a high idle until it warms up then it will slow down and run great which is normal. Cousins 03 xc 600 sp doesnt idle for shit until it is totally warmed up. Hopefully you dont have this problem w/you sled.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Hmm, my 03 Pro X 600 starts fine when cold, it idles high, but it doesn't die.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm with you p-man. No probs of any kind so far. BTW I love those pics of the trip you guys took last year. Is your buddy happy with the xc800sp? I was thinking of maybe a 700 or 800 but our terrain is such that a 600 is really all I need. Thanks for all ya do with the boards and such p-man. I frequent the polarisman.com board alot. I hope it starts picking up!

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Thanks, He seems to like his XC 800 SP, though it has caused some trouble so far, something with the CDI...

Just so you know, my site is not http://www.polarisman.com/ it's http://www.polarisfiles.com/ and this is the messageboard for my site. I've been meaning to change my username here because it causes lots of confusion. I just don't know what to change it to.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
jarrodw, are you selling your sled on ebay? I think someone stole these pics and posted a SCAM... They valued it at 3300 bucks.

/polarisman/../images/users/Bigwilly/SCAM1.jpg
/polarisman/../images/users/Bigwilly/SCAM2.jpg
/polarisman/../images/users/Bigwilly/SCAM3.jpg

I doubt that it will still be a valid auction, so I took those screenshots for you. Good thing they put the wrong year in there.

Link if it works: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2438110302&category=42597

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I guess I am a little new to the whole E-Bay thing, but that is definately my sled. Is this common practice on E-Bay? Should I cantact E-Bay and notify them of the situation? Wow, I guess if I was ever to buy anything there I would be real careful. What would happen if someone did bid on it?

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
hey man nice sled. i emailed the guy selling the sled on ebay telling him i want 75% of the final selling price for using pictures he stole off a website of MY sled lol it will be funny to see what happens

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Some one should turn this crook in. Some poor person is going to be had from this idiot. Just like the guy that this happened to and started this whole post!

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Turn him in, this is exactly what is happening on ebay. Unless Jarrody stole the pics from ebay...[:D][:p][:D] J/K

We believe my buddy's little brother just got scammed on ebay like this. He still doesnt have the sled and it's been two weeks...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
/polarisman/../images/users/jarrodw/10010002.jpg

/polarisman/../images/users/jarrodw/10010006.jpg

Here are a couple more for this a-hole! I sure hope the cops start to get involved with this BS. How wierd is it that it happened right here are this board though? Prolly peeps out there just browsing sights looking for clean pics of just about anything. Guess maybe I should take this as a compliment? [:(!]

·
Registered
133 Posts
I checked out this thread earlier, went to ebay, said "that looks familer" and came back but others already noticed. This #4&^ is out of hand, these people are total idiots as well, it seems they are stealing peoples ebay user names cause you can tell the same person is attempting to sell numerous sleds. It would be nice if the authoritys would do something about this. We need something similer to a carfax database for sleds, thank god these people are just plan to stupid to pull these scams off.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts