Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics of my new sled along with my brothers sled!/snofan/../images/users/04RMK800/chopped2 copy.jpg
/snofan/../images/users/04RMK800/chopped3.jpg
/snofan/../images/users/04RMK800/chopped4.jpg

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Those are sweet looking sleds! i especially like the 700 switchback, thats the sled im driving for!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh i can tell you they love us a lot!!!

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
I like the vertical edge sled the best, are you the same guy awhile ago post few pics of those sled and then those damn scammers stole pics and post it on eBay? 2 times total!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
luvsnowncold, I think those were pics of RMK-KING's cousin's sled. But I must say that those RMKs look sweet, same with the Switchback, only I prefer the red writing, was the color of the writing an optional thing? Or did some come with red and some come with blue?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Those are two very nice sleds. Looks like you have some snow, have you got to ride them yet?

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Sweet sleds, but forgive me i'm a flatlander. Besides the engine and paint/graphics whats the difference between the Verticle Escape and the Switchback?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
switchback come in red for the 600 and 800 only and the 700 comes in blue
I have not really gottin to ride my Escape yet just around the house, but when i get out from camp in 2 weeks i will be going out for sure and i am going to Alberta and i might take my 800 and my RMK Trail 550 with me.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
RMK and Switchback have it

Look at the specs at http://www.polarisfiles.com/

If it has a dual-purpose rail, it's curved.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Sweet sleds, It is snowing here or at least 30 min north of here.
I can't wait to for our first real snow.
The Switch back has an 1-1/4" x144 I believe vs. the 151x2 on the RMK
The switchback is a more all purpose jack of all trades master of none type sled.
Works well in all conditions. The Vertical Escape is a purpose built mountain sled.
Both are real nice.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah the Switchback is made for the trail and the mountains, it will handle the trails better then my RMK 159 but that is my new toy for the mountains and for racing snow drags up here. the switchback is a 1.25 x 144 track and yes both do have the dual purpose rail system.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Sweet sleds!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks

1 - 20 of 22 Posts