Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thats right a woman just took a good buddy and made him sell his sled
but not all bad because my little lady told me to buy it so i did
2002 rmk 800 159 for 2500
i have borrowed this sled and rode with him for two years
but i just wish he could have found a better woman [attachment=33064]this is my boy on the sled last year
 

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
11,650 Posts
The way things have been going, I thought this was going to be another avalanche story. [B)] (Glad it wasn't though)

It'll be a cold day in hell before I let a woman come between me and the sport I love! While a sad ordeal it is, at least you came out with a nice sled. [:)]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,274 Posts
A friend of mine is getting divorced over almost this same thing. It wouldn't be bad, but there is a 2 year old daughter involved too.

It's been gradually happening over the years, but this year she told him she was sick of his hunting and everything else, and that the sleds need to go. One day she went to work, and he moved his stuff out.

He left her the house, but all he wants is part custody........I'm glad to have a fantastic wife!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
586 Posts
Originally posted by F7-Fanatic
[br]A friend of mine is getting divorced over almost this same thing. It wouldn't be bad, but there is a 2 year old daughter involved too.

It's been gradually happening over the years, but this year she told him she was sick of his hunting and everything else, and that the sleds need to go. One day she went to work, and he moved his stuff out.

He left her the house, but all he wants is part custody........I'm glad to have a fantastic wife!
i just read this to my girlfriend who i've lived with for a year now ... i told her this will happen to her if she comes between me and my true love! lol ... she just replied as long as you buy me one! shes the best :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,527 Posts
Originally posted by Quinlan
[br]The way things have been going, I thought this was going to be another avalanche story. [B)] (Glad it wasn't though)

It'll be a cold day in hell before I let a woman come between me and the sport I love! While a sad ordeal it is, at least you came out with a nice sled. [:)]
I also thought it was gonna be another person that got into an avalanche. I am glad it wasn't.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,675 Posts
I tell ya it takes some people a long time to learn the lesson, women come and they go, if they dont like you for who you are they aint worth your time. I too am lucky to have a wife that likes to ride.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,044 Posts
Originally posted by Darkstar
[br]I tell ya it takes some people a long time to learn the lesson, women come and they go, if they dont like you for who you are they aint worth your time. I too am lucky to have a wife that likes to ride.
That's no kidding.
I'm SO GLAD that I was able to get my into riding in such a way that she appriciates it.
Tomorrow we are attending an avalanche class at Woody's Outdoor Sports (one of my dealers) as she wants to be able to help save my butt if need be. I've taken a few of these, but a tune up certainly can't hurt.

I ride more with her now days than any one else.
Good thing she is a good learner, she rides better than a lot of guys I know.
She doesn't hang in the back either.
She's right up front with me where she belongs.
Now if I could just get her to enjoy hill climbing more.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
191 Posts
that would suck but POLARISSXKID is right atleast u got a new sled
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Well its not all the girls fault, if hes wipped enough to give up his sled for a piece of ass thats his own bad........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,304 Posts
Originally posted by Quinlan
[br]The way things have been going, I thought this was going to be another avalanche story. [B)] (Glad it wasn't though)

It'll be a cold day in hell before I let a woman come between me and the sport I love! While a sad ordeal it is, at least you came out with a nice sled. [:)]
I hear ya loud and clear.

A buddies quote
WOMEN: can't live with them, and its illegal to shoot them! [Flipa]

My wife doesn't enjoy my time in the shop that gets me (I am at home!) But as far as going out sledding she has no problems, she will catch a ride every once in a while to see friends and family since she is a B.C. mountian girl.

Be safe out there boys and girls
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,546 Posts
Marital Status: single and loving it

Just Fri. I was told by an ex that there it didn't work out because I wouldn't change enough for her and she didn't need to change at all. I thought a relationship was compromise full of give and take? Well at least now I'm spending my money on myself on things I enjoy rather on her and things she enjoys.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,304 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
and you will have the strongest wrists in town, and if you don't shave your palms you will save money on gloves also.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top