Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 94 Cadillac STS and have been having a little trouble with hard starts at times. I haven't changed the spark plugs or air filter yet. I'll start with the above but I'm inquiring about any known problems involving such.
Thank you,
X

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Hey welcome to the forum! There is a topic for this, its "vehicles & boats".

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Could be losing fuel pressure.
Check fuel pressure regulator and fuel pump. Possibly leaky injectors.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Check to make sure there are no warning lights coming on in the dash. My parents recently bought a 94 Cadillac SLS and it had some problems as well. There was a sensor that was bad and the engine wasn't getting enough air so it would cut out or stop. Sometimes it would do it while idling, sometimes on the road. It seemed that if you turned it off after driving, and came back 30 minutes later, it did it worse. I suggest going and getting a manual for it that will tell you what all the error codes mean because if something is wrong, it will flash it accross the dash and all you have to do is see what that error means.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome and the assistance. I'll try to get my picture up pretty soon of my sleds. I might be a little new to the forum; however, I am a motorhead in the works. Good Day all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts