Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
borrowing a sled from a buddy of my dad's. THink I am gonna take the camera. See ya guys I guess sunday or monday. Bye.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Have fun, play safe! Get many pics!

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
149 Posts
sweet have fun!

I can't wait to go!! i'm stuck at work but it only 41 min and 34 no 33 no 32 no 31 no30 no 29 seconds!

gonna take ride tonight and we're leaving agin at 8 am tomorrow. gott take advantage of the several feet we got this week. pretty cool for the first week of spring!

I need spellcheck!

91 RXL/SKS 650
91 Exciter II 570

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
i rode my sled from my yard onto the trailer today
thats it for the year
with snow anyways hehehe

My wife said its me or my sleds... Im sure gonna miss her

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I rode in Old Forge New York. Central NY pretty much. Rode all day yesterday then came back towards my house in SE PA. Stopped at Big Boulder Ski Resort in the Poconos on the way cause they had hillclimbs and up hill drag racing. With uphill drag racing I mean it was a drag race up a not steep hill. Wasn't exactly like running flat land but wasn't any hillcross. Check out a post I am about to make in the Racing section to hear how myself and the Viper faired in the drag racing.(I raced it for my dad since I am about 100lbs lighter)

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no I left the camera. It was just me and my dad. Wished I had the camera when we went to Big Boulder though. Could have gotten lots of nice pics of sleds racing and spinning their tracks a lot(a favorite event of the day)

·
Registered
948 Posts
What sled did you borrow?

I think.... therefore I sled
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't knwo the year but it was a 440 Liquid Cooled Indy Polaris. Suspension beat me up but the sled was fun to play with especially since it was real powdery up there and it was unstudded. Was playing in the powder. Lost my footing once when was standing on teh one side one skiing it. I forgot how much fun smaller displacement engines can really be. And what I mean is LOADS. I remember why I always wanted a 440 SnoPro LC.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'm in Seattle WA

we ride in the Cascade Mountians. Stampede Pass, Lake Kachees or Greenwater. This week was Greenwater. Man, was I ever tired on Sunday. There was about 2-3 feet of new snow up there. Real heavy/wet stuff though, but thats what we get in Washington anyway so we're used to it. Good times though wish I has some pics but was too busy playing! I gotta get my wife up there so she can film us that way we'll have a video.

I need spellcheck!

91 RXL/SKS 650
91 Exciter II 570

1 - 11 of 11 Posts