·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

http://www.snowest.com/fusetalk3/attachments//QuinlanBackflip4.jpg

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Holy smokes! That is a high backflip. Is there a video around anywhere of this?

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
that is crazy, Intended I think posted a link to a movie of a sled doing a backflip before, ti wasn't nearly that big though

·
Administrator
1998 XCR 440
13,109 Posts
That's nothing.

I'll be impressed when someone can pull off a front flip

[:D]

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats higher then a lot of dirtbikes I dont think he could have landed it he is still on the upward part of the
flip and the way it looks it isnt going to go far eneogh down the rmap for a good landing doesent look like a steep eneough landing ether

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
that is crazy,way higher that the flip from slednecks4..i like watching the ppl riding double jump its usually so funny..i wonder who the first crazy nuts will be do try a back flip riding double...now that would be good

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
that is jay quinlan, and it will be in SN 6, out this fall i believe.'

jim ripley did it 2 years ago, or last year, and it was in SN 4.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
that would be soooo hard, I dont think they would be able to get the nose all the way around... It would be a huge nose dive... Put anythings possible...

·
Super Moderator
11,293 Posts
That is crazy, that would be scary doing for the first time..Jay Quinlan is a awsome rider though.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Jay Quinlan is awesome, he is in 2 Stroke Cold Smoke 2 which is the only sled video I have(and just noticed I am missing). I want to see someone do a barrel roll on a sled.

·
Super Moderator
11,293 Posts
Jay is in the sledneck videos to, I wonder when they will release a vid with that back flip in it..

·
Registered
506 Posts
SN 4 has rippeys backflip

I didn't know jay was gonna try that, but that guy is an AMAZING rider, I wish I could meet some of these guys

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Originally posted by 98mxzx440
[br]what sled is the guy in the pic on...and did he land it?
looks like an REV to me, I bet he lands it but gets thrown or something, the landing does look a bit on the flat side but it looks to me like he still has plenty of forward momentum as well as going up to make it work.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts