Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just took these a short time ago, at times the snow was really heavy and visibility was diminishing rapidly, i know it isnt much, but hey,,,,,,its a start. oh and my xlt liked to feel the snow as well.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i can almost smell the 2stroke from those pics.....lol......looks good

When's Winter Coming Back?​

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
LOL! I was just thinking that ACguy as I was looking at those pics. Ahhhhh, such a sweet smell.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
to get a whiff of 2 stroke this summer i would mix the weed whacker too rich and let smoke to high heaven LOL

i cant take a day without my polaris Let alone a lifetime.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my weed whacher wont start as easy as the XLT, so throughout the summmer i would just go start the sled for a bit, with the garage door shut, and boy would i be buzzin!

p.s. its snowing again as i type this

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Mmm, smells good. Remember this kind of exhaust can cause cancer too, but i know most poeple don't care.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
The way I see it is that everything causes cancer so may as well do things you like doing.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
277 Posts
93 XLT special!!! Man, it brought back some of the best sledding memories from my old 93 XLT special!! Can you see my tears?

'HAMMER DOWN !!'

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hopefully i didnt cause you any painful memories MAYDAZE
lol! really thought, i love this sled, what little riding i did last year on it, was a blast, oh and its had a few changes over it original factory condition since i bought it last year,. glad i could make your day!!

93 580 xlt sp
xtra-10

1 - 12 of 12 Posts