Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought this a couple of months ago and i cant get it running right. i have fresh gas and plugs in it. the screens in the tank are clean it's pumping a lot of fuel, it's getting great spark. the only time i had it running great was when i charged the battery all night, which should be a huge clue. it ran very strong for 15 min until the batt got low again. i found a bad wire from the stator to the regulator so the battery wasn't getting charged, now it's charging at 15 volts. the batt reads 12.9 v when the sled is off so this makes me think the batt is good. however it's back to running really poorly even tho i charged the battery for a long time again. are these efi units really this touchy on battery power or what? i guess my next step it to buy a new battery but i dont have much faith that this will help anything. if anyone could help me figure this out i would greatly appreciate it as i am almost to the point of putting it out front for sale. also, my ecu isn't flashing any trouble codes, just 1 flash initially. all i can say is i've never rode anything as fast as this thing when it was running right for those 15 minutes, and i haven't rode anything as slow as this the way is's running now. thanks in advance for the help, jason[:(!]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts