Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rode about 100 miles on Saturday up in the Mancelona area. Im on my brothers(arcticcatz) 02 snopro because mines here at home currently up for sale.

[attachment=58145]
[attachment=58146]
[attachment=58147]
[attachment=58148]
[attachment=58150]
[attachment=58151]
[attachment=58152]
[attachment=58153]
[attachment=58154]

[:)]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
wow thats a cat fest. i have always liked to sabrecats, how do they run? suspension?

nice pics man.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha you bet a catfest!! thats the only way to go.. thats only like 4 of the 19 cats our family has.

The Sabercats are amazing. in every aspect. I know the pics dont look good in the jump but my dad didnt get a very good run at it. anyways the suspension and everything is amazing on these sleds. The only thing is I think the throttle is to low on the handlebars needs to come up an inch. But its not my sled.. so its not my problem .haha

·
Registered
855 Posts
thats a great place to ride not to bad snow conditions either.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah we usually get good snow. anyone else ride in this area?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yep, love ridng up in that area....jordan valley is one of my favs. Haven't made it yet this year, will in the next couple of weekends..

·
Registered
172 Posts
HEY ALL, MY BROTHER OWNS A CABIN AT LAKES OF THE NORTH AND WE RIDE THERE EVERY WEEKEND. TRAILS BEEN ALITTLE BEAT UP UP BUT IF YOU YOU KNOW THE AREA ITS GREAT RIDING. LOTS OF BOWLS AND FIELDS TO RIP ON.FRIDAY NIGHT, SAT MORN WE GOT ABOUT 8 INCHES OF FRESH POWDER. ANYBODY ELSE KNOW THE AREA[:p][:p][:p][:p]

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Achotrod
[br]Looks like fun! Is that the U.P.? How much snow do you have??
about.. an hour east and a little moe north than traverse city.. so stil lup here. but we are right smack in the middle of the lake affect snow. we get as much if not more than the U.P on a yearl;y basis. its really convient. haha NOW we have over 2feet !!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Damn Mancelona is getting nailed. Good! I've always thought that the ditch/trail along the highway around that area was fun. Haven't been over that way to ride in a few years, though. Also...are you wearing jeans while you ride?

·
Registered
364 Posts
i run out there all the time. every weekend at the radar runs
the last to weekends i have placed first in the 800cc class but not this weekend . just could not run the numbers. but ya
if you look for me out there we will hit the trails sometime.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by tonyisnt
[br]Damn Mancelona is getting nailed. Good! I've always thought that the ditch/trail along the highway around that area was fun. Haven't been over that way to ride in a few years, though. Also...are you wearing jeans while you ride?
haha no their snowboarding pants.. snowpants make me sweat and arent loose enough.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by 91530ext
[br]i run out there all the time. every weekend at the radar runs
the last to weekends i have placed first in the 800cc class but not this weekend . just could not run the numbers. but ya
if you look for me out there we will hit the trails sometime.

yeah for sure. we could hit the trails sometime.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Originally posted by arcticcatinc
[br]
Originally posted by tonyisnt
[br]Damn Mancelona is getting nailed. Good! I've always thought that the ditch/trail along the highway around that area was fun. Haven't been over that way to ride in a few years, though. Also...are you wearing jeans while you ride?
haha no their snowboarding pants.. snowpants make me sweat and arent loose enough.
That was actually my second guess because my brother has a pair that look really similar. I have a pair of coldwave bibs that have a liner in them you can take out, so snowpants are fine for me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts