Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need start up settings
Round slid Micuni carb fuel settin for high and low speed settings for start up. Don't have numbers of the carb. This if for somebody else.
Thanks
Mike aka pathfinderz1
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,378 Posts
More info would be good. What size?? 34s, 38s 40s..What year sled???...What sled???..Details!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I had more info I would post it. Just need how many turns out for low speed and high speed needles for start up. Then can adjust from there.
Thanks
Mike aka pathfinderz1

ultrawillie said:
More info would be good. What size?? 34s, 38s 40s..What year sled???...What sled???..Details!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,378 Posts
pathfinderz1 said:
If I had more info I would post it. Just need how many turns out for low speed and high speed needles for start up. Then can adjust from there.
Thanks
Mike aka pathfinderz1

ultrawillie said:
More info would be good. What size?? 34s, 38s 40s..What year sled???...What sled???..Details!!
Most air screws are 3/4 tun out from seat, and to adjust idle, first you have to turn them out so they don't touch, then you relax the throttle cables so the barrels are full down, the turn idle screws till they just touch the barrels, then it's two full turns in, then fine tune till it idles at desired RPMs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
[:)] small screw 1 1/4 turns out larger screw about 2 turns out larger one is idle, jet(call sleds local dealer ask for service and ask what is the correct size for where you ride) for altitude ,adjustment
pathfinderz1 said:
Need start up settings
Round slid Micuni carb fuel settin for high and low speed settings for start up. Don't have numbers of the carb. This if for somebody else.
Thanks
Mike aka pathfinderz1
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK got the carb working good now. I have 3 or 4 of these and swap them around every now and them to see which one works best on what sled. Don't even know what carb came of what sled any more.
mike aka pathfinderz1
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top