Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I borrowed a page from Ericks book in that I've now got Google ads on www.gravityworxracing.com to generate a little more cash flow from their advertising on there.
The basic idea here is to hopefully generate enough revenue to have them cover my advertising costs.

The ad is at the top of every page and will most of the time be a google ad that's supposed to be relevant to the same subject matter as what is on my site. I did take it step further for SF in that when there isn't a google ad that fits, It will be an SF banner. For the next couple days, it will pretty much always be the SF banner, then it should be primarilary be the google ads.
The ad is at the top of every page.

So now I'm on here looking for comments and/or suggestions.

Thanks, Darin

·
Registered
139 Posts
do you put any ads in mags. like sledheads or snow tech. kinda more die hards threads. or what about this may sound funny but what about the slednecks team or frontier or rath guys. i know all powers sports used to sponser them a little and i dont know if it helped . i may be going in the wrong direction but i thought i would try. i am good friends with darkstar and he has nothing but good things to say about your product. i was thinking about getting one sometime but i have to get over the fact that i cant hardly write my own name with my left hand. so when i get off the short bus you will be the first person i call for that

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Watch TS5, you will see my ad there, I advertize in snow goer, snowest, max sled, here, sled freak, several other places with in the industry.
The idea here is to let google pay me to advertize on my site to help off set some of the expense of all the advertizing that I have to do.
Advertizing actually costs me more than keeping inventory.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Drop a line to Swanson's Polaris at (907) 543-3251 and ask for Dan. He is a performance minded guy. I think you could move some product quite easily. Maybe not lots, but it could be significant in the long run.

I'll take the two cables over there tomorrow sometime and show them to him, see if I can generate some interest for you.

P.S. I need to send those back to you too. :)

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by TheKuskokid
[br]I need to send those back to you too. :)
No you don't.
Save a couple bucks. Give them to a friend or something when you are done, or keep them for spares.

Thanks for the heads up and the home work on the dealer too.
I'll give you a chance to talk to them and give them a call early next week.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts