Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to get some aftermarket skis for my 08 apex lxt gt and was wonder what people have tryed or what the best ski any info would be geart

·
Registered
84 Posts
stay away from usi's. I've gone flying over the hood of my sled twice because those cheap built pos's break so easy.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Geiger said:
stay away from usi's. I've gone flying over the hood of my sled twice because those cheap built pos's break so easy.
have u tried out anything else or know what someone that has others that are good

·
Registered
84 Posts
c+a's are great. simmons. theres a lot of good ones.
i switched from the usi's to 09 nytro skis(same as yours) and the 09 oem skis handle better than the usi's ever did.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
http://www.shadetreepowersports.com/cgi-bin/6CEA1593/mac/template.mac/loadHtmlPage?htmlPage=snow/track/uni-skis.html
i got the motovan uni skis. they are great. there about $200 without carbides but i have had c&a pro skis and i would say that these are one step down from them. IMO they perform the same! the only think that is better on the c&a skis it weight. but you will pay over $100 more for the c&a skis and they are only about 4lbs lighter.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I use C&A Pros with 10" carbides on Western NY trails and i think they are the best i've ever owned, fast in the corners.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts