252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you could buy only one aftermaket part for your sled what,
What would you buy?
And why?

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
thats a tough one. it really depends on the sled and rider. a mountian guy might want a light wieght hood or clutch kit or even a single pipe. could even want a longer/bigger track.

a flat land machine that is fairly new might want a single pipe or clutch kit. an older sled might want a newer/better track or upgraded rear shock, clutching or pipes, handle bars. the list is very broad.

if you only have a little money to spend. I would look at where you sled is lacking. need more track? more speed? more comfort for the driver?

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I would get a Price 1000cc bigbore top end for my xcr bottom end and pipes and carbs. Riley

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
he said only one. so what would it be. some big carbs to kill the motor you have. a big set of pipes that you couldnt use or a top end kit that wont run without pipes?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let's rephrase this a little.
We all know if you do one thing you usually have to do another.
Pipe it, have to jet and clutch,blah,blah,blah

Ok if your sled is bone stock what's the first thing you would do to improve performance?

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Originally posted by RMKer
[br]Let's rephrase this a little.
We all know if you do one thing you usually have to do another.
Pipe it, have to jet and clutch,blah,blah,blah

Ok if your sled is bone stock what's the first thing you would do to improve performance?
Still hard to answer. Depend what kind of riding you do with the sled. I will said a lightweight and agressive track will be a nice upgrade!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts