Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah.. its fun and fast, and its getn harder to afford it, so im thinkn about selling it. cant afford all the toys./polarisman/../images/users/confusedguy/front.jpg

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Quite rolling it across the blacktop and at least you'll cut down on the repair & maintance bills [B)]

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
is that your only sled, I like it..

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
! nah its the car that is expensive to fix.. the sled was easy.. and soo much fun. i got a feeling this winter is guna rock, so im guna try and hold out on selling it but well see how it goes.

·
Registered
274 Posts
What size is the engine? If its a 700 or 800, let me know first if you look 2 sell.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
I will not allow you to sell, I know you love that thing too much...

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Originally posted by MXZ700SKS700
[br]What size is the engine? If its a 700 or 800, let me know first if you look 2 sell.
I have the exact same sled for sale, only it's a far shorter drive, hell I'd meet ya at Cirlce or something! PM if your interested....

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey confusedguy was this picture of your sled taken at the clubhouse in Midland Ontario - sure does look like it.[:p]

·
Registered
254 Posts
Yes toys are expensive. When it comes to sleds I live in Illinois so not to much snow here. I like to just buy used older sleds for ditch bangin. 90 SRV ,88 exciter,80 john deere. Would love a new machine but just can't afford it. So you all keep buyin em and I'll buy em from you when you use them up. Thanks

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
now i might try to trade it for a pro-x 440 with low miles, i found one but i dontknow if the guy is interestd. so well see what happens.. anyone have an idea what my sled is worth?? its only got 400 miles on it and it has a lot of extras..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts