Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im dieing!.........heres why.

A few months ago as I may a said before my dad had a chance to buy a 01 polaris 700 xc for only $3000 from a friend of his. The reason he was selling it so cheap was because he desperatly needed the 3000 bucks.

But my dad doesnt really want a new sled (who knows why) so instead of buying the sled, he loaned the guy the $3000 and used the sled as colatorol (i know i spelled it wrong).

So we basicly own this sled until he pays us back , my dad could just go over there and pick it up and everyones happy. HES FRIGGIN CRAZY!!!!!!!!

I just thought I would grieve ( think i spelled that one wrong too) to all my freinds here and TUSF
thankyou

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
that sux man, u shoulda talked some sense into him...

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Well, if his current sled is decent, that isn't such a bad financial choice.... I myself right now wouldn't even buy a 03 prox if someone offered to sell me one for 3000. I do actually have the money, but I got school, food, insurance and stuff to pay for and second, it ain't worth it here in southern MN to spend that much on a sled.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
I bought an 03 Pro X 600 for $11,000 last year and it was worth every penny. I live in southern Manitoba... Had no snow last year, but the little bit I did get to ride, I was really happy it was on a Pro X. Plus my old sled wasn't that bad either, a 98 XCR 440 SP...

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
if someone offered me a 2003 pro x right now for 3000 bucks, iw ould buy it, then turn around and sell it and make some quick cash...

·
Registered
352 Posts
thats just what i was thinking tim.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well Yeah, he is a good friend to the guy for lending him the money. But you see, the guy wants to get rid of the sled anyway...thats why my dads crazy! lol

but hes a good guy too

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Just hang in there, can't be all that bad thinking about riding the new sled that he intends to buy instead.
Us old guys do things like that. Don't make sense to the younger in the group but somehow it turns out for the best in the end.

·
Registered
352 Posts
areyou admitting that your "OLD" ?!?! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts