Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About how many turns in should my air screws be on my 91 indy 488f? Its got stock jets in it.

· Registered
2,324 Posts
You seat them all the way in, and then back them out a turn and a half. If someone knows that it's different for that specific model, please correct me, but the turn and a half is pretty standard. That's just a starting point. You should adjust it to where it runs the best after using that as your baseline.

· Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rubi said:
You seat them all the way in, and then back them out a turn and a half. If someone knows that it's different for that specific model, please correct me, but the turn and a half is pretty standard. That's just a starting point. You should adjust it to where it runs the best after using that as your baseline.
Ok. I though 2 and a half was the base line. Ill change that then.

· Registered
3,214 Posts
What is with all the posts.....your gonna hit 150 posts in one week of membership. You at this time have 7 topics on the Polaris page alone.

you either need snow or a life

· Registered
3,214 Posts
dodger said:
What is with all the posts.....your gonna hit 150 posts in one week of membership. You at this time have 7 topics on the Polaris page alone.

sorry I ment on the performance page

· Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dodger said:
dodger said:

sorry I ment on the performance page
I need snow and my sled to be running right, thats what all the posts are for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.