Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has been out there recently? or if anyone knows A site I can check conditions at in that area. They dont update the lodges Website. Ill be heading out there this fri for a few days. Anyone else gonna be out that way?

·
Registered
128 Posts
I am headed out to the Albany Lodge on the 22nd. I am also wondering if the snow conditions are worth the drive. There are some weather and Snow cover information Links on there web site. At this point it looks like it has bean warm and no real snow falls to speak of. I hope I am wrong.
Please send a update when you get back.
Thanks

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for tryin to sabatosh me zpatzer I thought the snow was pretty good. I might go back and ride Your trails again.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Zpatzer just had a post about not liking out of staters. dont beleive him. It wasnt that bad out there ill try and get some pics up. I had a blast out there. Trail Q was kind of rough but all the others seemed fine. Of tral was pretty good too. I dug my buddies rental 144 600 rmk out more times than i can count

·
Registered
128 Posts
Thats to bad, It sound like zPUTster O.. I Mean ZPATzer has got some issues with sharing?? Maybe it is the lonely child's syndrome.. O-well I am glad most of the people on S/F are better then that. My Brother in-law is a lonely child and he just doesn't grasp the big picture. I would sum him up with three words. ME. ME. ME! O-Ya, and the prick has a HUGE temper to.
Pic's would be cool.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I just checked out his site. I may have been a littel quick to judge there..the guys sharing some prety cool pictures on his post.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts