Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aleksander Nordgaard stepped it up in Aspen with a solid Silver medal finish. Aleksander had to battle with Chris Burandt to earn his silver and now is known as one of the best in the world. Unofficially Aleksander's huge back flip off of the booter measured 106'. Aleksander was also the only rider to backflip the snow hit in the rythem section. RSIRACING.COM owner Rob Schatzle was totally stoked with Aleksander's performance. Rob spent hours dialing in the Polaris IQ Mod in which Aleksander credited to his success. "I couldn't have done it with out Rob and that sled being the best" Nordgaard comments.
[attachment=58446]
[attachment=58447]
[attachment=58448]
[attachment=58449]
[attachment=58450]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Congrats Rob!!!! I saw your sleds had a decent finish in the Snocross final too!!!

DW

·
Registered
748 Posts
That entire part of the Xgames was awesome to watch even during elimination rounds. Nordgaard and Burandt both looked completely fearless. I've watched that part of the Xgames 3 times since recording on the DVR. I do agree with the announcers that Burandt got the nod because he did a trick on 100% of the jumps.

BTW, Great pix of the final run.[8D] That 106' flip was the highlight!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Check out the suspension seat Aleksander used.
[attachment=58567]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Originally posted by rsiracing.com
[br]Check out the suspension seat Aleksander used.
[attachment=58567]
I noticed that, pretty nifty!! Congrats on a strong finish!!

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts