Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To make it official, today I took off the airbox, shut off the fuel line, and ran the carbs and lines dry, and fogged it while it was dying. (it can idle at 3000rpm for a LONG time with just the gas in the float bowls!)

Now, time to put the sleds & trailer in the shed, and bring the boat to the driveway.

Woohoo, summers on it's way!

Sorry guys, I like summer AND winter :)
-Dean

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Don't be sorry man, the summer can be a blast as well. I actually like the changing seasons, always gives you something to look forward to. As much as I love sledding, I don't think I could live in an area that was winter year round.

Now hopefully I don't get kicked out of the forum for saying that

Oh I bet a lot of people actually feel the same way

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
948 Posts
Dude that sucks. I've got at least 4 more weekends to go.

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
45 Posts
AHHH BMan youll be alright just think of all the fun things you can do in the summer and then next winter you can bring the sleds back out!!!!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I already have the sled put away, a crappy year by all standards. Only got 150 miles of ditch riding in a couple of weekends ago. I plan on getting the boat ready to go in the next couple of weeks.

I think its Snowing!!
1999 Polaris XCR 440

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I am also from Canada and I haven't driven since the first weekend of march. You forgot to mention he is near mountains.

It's not how fast you go, but how much fun you are having.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I was hoping for one last ride, but not lookin like it.

I'm gonna take my suspension out again, take the position sensitive shock out, put my shock back in, load the sled up, put stabilizer in the fuel, top up oil and park it for summer.

A sad sad day.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts