Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well today i just finished doing as much homework as i could stand. i have been doing it since i got home. i will have many many hours of homework for two more days. just so i can take a 5 day snowmobile trip. we are going way up north. our friend in grand marais said the trails are good. they should be getting more snow this week! anyone else in my boat?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
not in our boat now, but have been, work your arse off to go sledding. but might i add it makes the sledding that much better knowing that you get time off school

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
Nope, but I could be in a boat.. damn ny weather

Yesterday I put 150 miles on my motorcycle.. today I have a dusting of snow on my truck.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by arcticcatmatt
[br]Nope, but I could be in a boat.. damn ny weather

Yesterday I put 150 miles on my motorcycle.. today I have a dusting of snow on my truck.
yeah i have heard NY has had some bad weather. i can't wait for this weekend knowing i won't have to worry about work when i get back. anyone else trailering to go snowmobiling this weekend?

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Never did my homework!!! Ha Ha suckers!!!! Jk. I work 6 days a week and have to bust ass and plan ahead to go riding!!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Originally posted by Achotrod
[br]Never did my homework!!! Ha Ha suckers!!!! Jk. I work 6 days a week and have to bust ass and plan ahead to go riding!!
Same here I'd rather scrap useless homework for now and go sledding. University is sure going to change that though! [:(]

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
i usually do most of my work well as much as i can before going insane. btu before a sled trip i pull all nighters for acoupel days before so i can go.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
When I was 15 I would have just cut the homework part out of the equation and not done it, so I can't say I am/was in that boat.

·
Registered
25 Posts
hey foxracing,

my friends cabin is in grand maris and we are out there almost every weekend, we keep our sleds parked out there. not sure the exact dates your coming up but there is a poker derby on Jan 20th you can PM me if you want details.. later.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well guys i just got back from my trip we only put on 100 miles. but i had a blast. we got up there and there was an inch. so we drove to grand marais up the gunflint and they had about 8-10inches with groomed trails. then when i got home they just got 5 inches hehehe[:D]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts