Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a pic of my sleds all polished up and ready for another great season.
I know their not new but I like them pretty good.[8D]
/snofan/../images/users/Formula III/IM000441polish.JPG
Here is a pic from last year In March of 2003
in the Kingston Ontario area.

/snofan/../images/users/Formula III/IM000294.JPG
Hope this year is as great as last. [:D]

·
Registered
352 Posts
The brother of the kid i bought my ExciterII from (2 of my friends) use to have a Formula and looked just like that....I dont think it was a formula 3 though....all i can remember is that it was a 583.

Looken good man....I cant wait for the ground to look like that again (Second pic!)
by the way...there isnt any thing wrong with older sleds :D both my machines are older than yours...buy i love mine..havnt been able to ride the Ski-doo yet though.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Nice sleds..I have a buddy with a formula just like that..

·
Registered
414 Posts
My Brother in law has a formula III just like yours!!. Nice sled man

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by bigwilly
[br]That FIII is a 600 or 700 triple right?
Its a 600
I just bought it at the end of last season on March 16 had one weekend to try it out weather was quite warm and the snow was pretty soft and wet but it still did 109 mph
can't wait till the cold weather to see how fast it will go[8D]

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have owned three ski-doos. 1995 formulaz 583. 1994 mach z and a 02 mxz700. I always wanted a f3. i heard that they had some problems with the crankshaft. has yours been good. I still would like to buy one for a second machine

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just bought it in the spring so I only got one weekend to ride it. It is an awsome handling and rideing sled hope to get a few miles on it this winter. Hopefully it has no problems with the crank.[:D]

·
Registered
133 Posts
hope the snow gets here soon or i might be forced to go around the yard on the grass.lol/snofan/../images/users/NERVOUS ENERGY/F-3.....jpg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts