Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you ever had any trouble with the side panels on the revs breaking , or breaking off at the hinge. or any troubles like that?

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
No issues yet with my rev of course I have less than 600 miles on it, so who know's what's going to happen in the years to come.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
No, haven't broken panels or had them crack or anything. Haven't rolled sled either. Well maybe once, a little, only over on the right side in a creek bottom. But that doesn't count, that was only a scratch.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Your bars take most of the impact when you roll it and I for one havent seen many broken pannels but rather bent bars and bumpers.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
where my dad works they use the fan cooled revs for getting to the work site and he says that they are having truble with the hinges on the side panels breaking. I just wanted to know if you guys had those same problems.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I piled my 05 in a ball 2 years ago. All the side panels faired decent. no broken hinges. The side panels were caved in from where my knees imploded into. Pushed the panels out and they work fine. They have stress marks on them now which look white along some of the stock creases. It reformed to the correct shape and works fine.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i do work on a snocross team taking care of the 5 revs that they run and have not seen any broken hinges on either fans or liquids, lots of broken chains, gears and cases though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts