Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my sled is almost ready all thats left to do is cosmetic i would like to repaint everything i would post some pics but i dont know how

·
Super Moderator
11,689 Posts
Here you are:

http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=31620

·
Super Moderator
11,689 Posts
Nice lookin' Indy. May not be a show stopper, but as long as you can live with it, that's all that matters! [^]

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
I have to agree with quinlan, and I'm sure that you can come up with some interesting thing's to make it stand out! nice sled overall

·
Registered
527 Posts
You don't need the newest or fastest sled to have fun. Just ask me, im rocking the vintage sled and im loving it. (Well i'll be loving it a bit more when we accually get snow) [NeedSnow]

·
Registered
348 Posts
I am so glad that we dont have to put those BUTT FUGLY reg numbers on our sleds here. We only have to put a lil 2" square sticker here.
Oh and nice sled man, Keep wrenchin and pimp dat Ride.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Nice sled. I would have killed to have owned something like that back when I was new to the sport. My first few sleds were old one lunger Ski Doos and Moto-Skis.

Even back then they sucked. You got it good.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by SmackZ
[br]I am so glad that we dont have to put those BUTT FUGLY reg numbers on our sleds here. We only have to put a lil 2" square sticker here.
Oh and nice sled man, Keep wrenchin and pimp dat Ride.
tell me about it !!!

dont get me wrong i love this little sled i picked it up for a bargin 1000cnd just had little minnor work here and there and a new head cause the one that was on it was mill at least the thickness of a nickle blown head gasket every time i peged it. Next on the list is paint and new lights front and rear.

·
Registered
476 Posts
i didnt even realize how many ppl had those 1990 indy 500s i never seen one around here and i came on here and found lots heres our indy 500 2400 miles its pretty much mint[attachment=49235]

Attachments

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by ganch
[br]i didnt even realize how many ppl had those 1990 indy 500s i never seen one around here and i came on here and found lots heres our indy 500 2400 miles its pretty much mint[attachment=49235]
nice it looks to be in awsome shape. I dont have any trouble keeping up with the rest of my group in the trails just maybe not the open flat out ones

Attachments

·
Registered
546 Posts
I first came into the sport more or less ridding our 93 Indy Trail. I would like to upgrade to a nice sled actually disigned for what i want to do as opposed to going through 2 rear suspensions a season [:(]

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by ganch
[br]yea its been a good sled only work we've had to do is clean the carbs and replace a idler wheel its been very reliable and a good sled for me to learn on
same here after being off sleds for ten years ill ride this till i win a lottery and the ill give it to my daughter

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I knew i shouldn't have said im ready have to rip the sled apart again change the bearing that the speedo goes into. let the fun begin at least there is no snow yet so i dont have to watch everyone else ride.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
not %100 sure if if has the fuji. Yes graphics would be cool if i could decide on what

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.