Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so we finaly get some snow there is here to stay i go out side put some gas in my sled and go to start it as i noramly do, always starts 2 pulls, but i coudlnt get it started[:(],so i checked too see maybe its flooded but its not, so anyway i got sprak, and i hade it running on the right side for a min. but thats it everything works as far as i know, werid thing and i hade it running 3 other times this year and it ran perfect, im stumped, any help woudl be great! Thanks.

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
If it has spark then its most likely a fuel problem. Try pouring a capful of gas down each cylinder and try to start it. If it starts that way then it has to be a fuel problem somewhere. Check carbs, filters and fuel pump.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
if you have water in gas put the red bottle of isoheat in it ,another thing gas goes bad real fast ,meaning yeah might have gas in bowls ,but will not fire on it ,like it went dead

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
k today it was -10 i walked over to it n pulled it fired right up perfect in 2 pulls and went for a litte ziped seemd to have no problem, i dont under stand it, maybe the little bit wamer weather did something? i dont see that happening tho it was only like 5 degress differnts. anyway im going to go out n go fer a boot again if it will go again.(hopeful no problems)

EDIT: just got back everything seems to be woring perfect, i dont know what happen now, but hopeful it wont happen again.

·
Registered
586 Posts
just run it on a little trip to make sure everythings workin and hopefully no more problems ... id hate to have that problem show up again out of nowhere when your in the middle of nowhere! :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts