Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3rd snowstorm has hit colorado once again! [V]

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16484056/ damn, I am very pissed off this evening! not just this but among other things too.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
I hear ya Revagade, CO gets 3 storms and we haven't even gotten our first "storm" [:(!]

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
here in my part of Alberta sucks, but the Rocky mountians are looking grrrreat!
1st ride was on Dec 29 and 30
I'm getting high speed hooked up today at home, so when I get back I will have pics in mountian.

as far as no snow, it will come

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Originally posted by Revagade800x
[br]I wish I own a private jet just load the sled the plane and head to Colorado!
Or helicopter. [;)]

I am not going to hold my breath for a storm. [V]

·
Registered
247 Posts
Originally posted by Pance
[br]
[br]I wish I own a private jet just load the sled the plane and head to Colorado!
Or helicopter. [;)]

I am not going to hold my breath for a storm. [V]
i'm not going to either. i think mother nature hates us.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
[attachment=52501]

Snow sucked here last time I was riding.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
66 today.. DAMN! My dad was thinking of actually moving to NC and getting a couple banshees or something.. I'm telling him we should move to denver, or a small area outside of denver, but he said he hates colarado, and his body doesen't like the higher altitude.. I told him he'd get used to it.. I NEED SNOW

EDIT-P.S. Spring showers.. It was hot in the house, turned the heat down and opened the windows.. WTH? I was ridng 2 days ago.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
i always wanted to go there

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TeamNFG, click on "add more smiles" on the left side of replying box,you will see more options then the ones you already see.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I have a family condo in snowmass village but no place to park a trailer or sleds there! Id go but dont have anyone to drive/ride with!

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
[br]TeamNFG, click on "add more smiles" on the left side of replying box,you will see more options then the ones you already see.
Thanks, I got another site mixed up, I thought I had check it before and it only had more lame ones, but I stand corrected
thanks
[Homer]

·
Registered
586 Posts
Originally posted by Achotrod
[br]I have a family condo in snowmass village but no place to park a trailer or sleds there! Id go but dont have anyone to drive/ride with!
i dont think it would be hard to find anyone to go with ya ... lol ... hell i'll go!!

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
[br]I have a family condo in snowmass village but no place to park a trailer or sleds there! Id go but dont have anyone to drive/ride with!
You'll be going through Iowa on your way over there... I'll hook up with ya and go out there! Don't need to twist my arm very hard! LOL

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm in Tinley Park, I would be happy to go with ya... I get a ridiculous amount of vacation time too. Plus, I have a 2 place and a truck too if ya need.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts