Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sweet I am officially buying a 03 Sno Pro 440 Arcticat from my cousin. He raced it last year and is getting a bigger sled. Hes selling to me for 1,000 because hes my cousin. I can't wait !!!!!! I will get pictures as soon as possible. !
Here is what it looks like

[attachment=51013]

I'm going to throw some Red Handgaurds and Red Skis on the sled. I might make it into a Monster Energy Sled I'm not sure . !!!! i can't wait !!!I'm going to get the sled tongiht or tommorow.
I can't wait!!!!!! That answers my question about my sled for next year!!!!!!

Sled_Crew

Attachments

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
hes getting ripped off, i wish i could find one of those for that cheap

·
Super Moderator
11,654 Posts
If that's a true SnoPro like it looks, you're going to want to trail convert it. Bigger gas tank, trail heads, possibly a 4 wheel kit, etc.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is the not picture of it I am going to get a real photo of it but that is exactly what it looks like. The one i'm buying actually looks a lot better. Its got more stickers and stuff and it looks cleaner. Its go more black too. Its straight from the track. Would I be able to do this stuff by myself Quinlan?

·
Super Moderator
11,654 Posts
If you are mechanical at all you should be able to do it yourself. I'm sure I could do it, but I know my way around sleds fairly well, and am not afraid to learn if I come to something new. I'd look more into finding the parts first. If nothing else, I'm sure a dealer could do it, but that'll cost you more yet.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
R u getting a 03 sno pro????? That is a picture of an 04? If its an 03 it has a full size gas tank already, so you just need a heat exchanger kit to run the coolant through the tunnel. And A new trail head yours is milled for 110 octane fuel only!!! Also you will need to pre mix the oil and gas, or get an o3 firecat oil resivior, lines and oil pump to convert it to oil injection! I have done all this to my sled did it myself with no problems. If its a 04 sno pro its alot harder to get it trail ready, Finding a bigger gas tank and getting the cooling system up to par for low snow conditions & long trail rides might be tough, Also you can not use a firecat oil res. it will not fit behind the steering colum like it does on the 03, Its one wicked sled, And i would of picked up an 04 if it wasn't so difficult to make it suitable for longer trail rides!!!! By the way you got a great deal on it!! And its an awsome sled either way you will love it!!!!!! Here's a pic of mine!
[attachment=51046]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Very good deal and just in time for winter! I think the red skis and guards will actually make that thing look great.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Originally posted by Achotrod
[br]R u getting a 03 sno pro????? That is a picture of an 04? If its an 03 it has a full size gas tank already, so you just need a heat exchanger kit to run the coolant through the tunnel. And A new trail head yours is milled for 110 octane fuel only!!! Also you will need to pre mix the oil and gas, or get an o3 firecat oil resivior, lines and oil pump to convert it to oil injection! I have done all this to my sled did it myself with no problems. If its a 04 sno pro its alot harder to get it trail ready, Finding a bigger gas tank and getting the cooling system up to par for low snow conditions & long trail rides might be tough, Also you can not use a firecat oil res. it will not fit behind the steering colum like it does on the 03, Its one wicked sled, And i would of picked up an 04 if it wasn't so difficult to make it suitable for longer trail rides!!!! By the way you got a great deal on it!! And its an awsome sled either way you will love it!!!!!! Here's a pic of mine!
[attachment=51046]
Thats exactly what i was going to say but ethier way kool sled!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
that looks like a sweet sled any pics of the engine?

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Originally posted by Clouse2411
[br]that looks like a sweet sled any pics of the engine?
Is there even a engine in it sence your getting it for a $1000 [;)]

haha jk...even though I like Polaris myself. That's a sweet sled and a Great Deal!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.