Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://stcloud.craigslist.org/rvs/1946980494.html check that out. im payin 300 and driving an hour to pick them up tomorrow

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
if 300 for both its a great deal, even if the one with bad compression ends up junk there is $400-$500 easy in parts PER sled

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats what im planning on doing. is making a good running sled. i dont really care what kind of shape they are in cause im just gonna beat on them anyways and i need a way to get to my buddys fish house about 5 miles away from my house.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
whats wrong with the jag??

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well..ya see here. when you hit a underpass for cows at 50mph it aint good. i kinda messed it up and sold it. i loved that thing. it was sooo reliable but it was just totalled after

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
not sure where cyrus is, but if you want another jag i got one for sale its a 92 special, we dont have much problems with it just to small for us anymore, the only problem we have is it bogs but i think its probably jetting issues

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
we are not really sure, shall we start at 800 obo

pics here http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic/114902/display.aspx

the more i read on these the more dpressing it is on how cheap these sleds are getting, we paid 1300 for it 5-6 years ago and put 200-300 miles every year,maybe up to 400 the first couple years then we bought bigger ones

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well i picked up the sleds and the 88 trail. all i can say is...PARTS. the 440 will be my personal sled. just gotta put it back together. just by pulling it over it has a ton of compression and lots of life left. only 5.1k on the 440. just needs seat recovered and new suspension. the suspension on the 88 is good. hoping i can swap out ill get pics up shortly

1 - 13 of 13 Posts