Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey friends...
Just on the 'puter for a lil bit. Whats new with everyone? New sleds? New toys, lets here whats happening. Im not visiting this great site as much as I used to but I need my edge on it still... since im not in the race with intended to get 1000 posts in my x-mas present i might as well keep it slow.. LOL

Duct tape much like the force... it has a light side, a dark side.... and it holds the world together!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
maybe hes got green cat blood... blew away your yama blue blood! LOL... i just sat on my sled with no track and made throttle noises and pretended hittin jumps

Duct tape much like the force... it has a light side, a dark side.... and it holds the world together!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I'd like to thank my fans, God, the record label, and the radio stations for playing my song......Oh wait, wrong speech!

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!​

·
Administrator
13,091 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Burnin2StrokeOil:

maybe hes got green cat blood... blew away your yama blue blood! LOL... i just sat on my sled with no track and made throttle noises and pretended hittin jumps

Duct tape much like the force... it has a light side, a dark side.... and it holds the world together![/quote]

Man, I should be killing in posts considering I bleed red. My XCR is red, blood is red. Hmmm.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I Love B&M Coasters.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol polaris is nice.. i got one.. no track.. doesnt move.. nice seat tho

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Burnin2StrokeOil:

doesnt move.. nice seat tho

[/quote]

ROTFLMAO hehehehe....don't know why I thought that was soo funny, I think it was the nice seat comment.. lol

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!​

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
well i bleed POLARIS purple, and at least i can start my sled so i dont have to make throttle noises, as for jumps, ive got a pile of dirt by my garage, i just hit that, giggling hiteously as i fly over

1 - 9 of 9 Posts