Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2438380943&category=42597

that seems really odd...

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
cause he hacked into someone else's account..thats why their pos feedback..

·
Registered
133 Posts
Luckily its easy to spot these scams, whoever is doing it isn't to smart. If you look closely all the deals the "seem to good to be true" are all just a couple minutes apart, different accounts, bad grammer, then they want you to western union money oversea's. Hope they catch the B*stard.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
That stupid fool. I think a little watermarking is in favor. I will have to see what I can do with automatically adding a logo, etc.. to each picture a person uploads.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I think that might be best, how many sleds have they used off this site now??? 4, 5, something like that....They need to be stopped! Can't Ebay find what ISP there using and shut them down somehow???

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
That's two off our Forum now that have had their pics hijacked... I wonder if the two that had their pics stolen can do something... If i see my sleds show up i know i will be contacting ebay...

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Originally posted by Darkstar
[br]That's two off our Forum now that have had their pics hijacked... I wonder if the two that had their pics stolen can do something... If i see my sleds show up i know i will be contacting ebay...
Three people have had their pics hijacked from TUSF. Hopefully someone finds out who is doing this...

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
So how is this they do this anyways? They hack into someones account or figure out thier password then post the false auction?

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Ah I see, so then the user unknowinglu sends thier old password via e-mail to these people and the new password they think they are setting.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2438568662&category=42597

Another scam...

Obviously a 2001 Edge X 600.

Specs come from an RMK-sled.

Auction is ended though, someone musta blown the whistle. Oh well..

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Interesting it is. They should almost have it so people approve these listings before they ar eput into effect. Get people that are up to date on current pricing of items, etc..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts